Minigenerators

I am looking for a source of Cs-137/Ba-137m minigenerators.  Redco Science
Inc. made them at one time.  We use these minigenerators in our teaching
laboratories.

The minigenerator is a miniature eluting system of radionuclide "cow"
containing a long-lived radionuclide which decays to a short-lived
radionuclide; and it is designed so that short-lived daughter can be
separated easily, rapidly, and repeatedly from the long-lived parent.  The
miniature radioisotope generator contains a minuet quantity (0 microcurie)
of Cesium-137 through isomeric transition with emission of a 662 keV gamma
ray.  By elution with 0.04 Normal hydrocloric acid solution, the short-lived
daughter Barrium-137m can be milked from this minaturized "cos" in less than
one minute.

I would appreciate help in locating a manufacturer of the minigenerator.
Redco Science Inc. in Oxford, Connecticut made the minigenerators before.

Thanks for the help!

John Pickering, RSO
San Jose State University
(408) 924-4818