Re: Japanese Accident

Mike Stabin stated the following:

> window, would you not be fired?  If a journalist confused the terms
> 'witness' and 'suspect' in a murder trial, would they not be terminally
> embarrassed?  <end rant mode>

Mike is absolutely correct. I doubt that many of the journalists who
"ambulance chase" nuclear related "news"stories are most likely not
intelligent or perceptionally astute to even recognize that they
should be embarrassed!!!

Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

Personal Homepages:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205 (primary)
http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html (secondary)

"The object of opening the mind as of opening
the mouth is to close it again on something solid"
              - G. K. Chesterton -