Re: Japanese Accident

Mike Stabin stated the following:

> window, would you not be fired?  If a journalist confused the terms
> 'witness' and 'suspect' in a murder trial, would they not be terminally
> embarrassed?  <end rant mode>

Mike is absolutely correct. I doubt that many of the journalists who
"ambulance chase" nuclear related "news"stories are most likely not
intelligent or perceptionally astute to even recognize that they
should be embarrassed!!!

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

mailto:sandyfl@ix.netcom.com
mailto:sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Homepages:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205 (primary)
http://www.netcom.com/~sandyfl/home.html (secondary)

"The object of opening the mind as of opening
the mouth is to close it again on something solid"
              - G. K. Chesterton -