melanoma at LLNL?, UV from lights?

A few days ago someone pointed out an Am J Epi (of 3/17) article on
malignant melanoma at Lawr Livermore; a followup to an earlier report.
They found that having jobs as chemists or 'scientists' seemed to be
assoc with elevated risk, but they only had interiew data on ionizing
radiation work.
Another paper referred to by Gregg Wilkinson (by Schwartzbaum et al) did
find an assoc bet. an ionizing radiation 'index' based on measurements,
and case status.
But: some investigators have shown melanoma to be assoc with fluorescent
UV exposures, which at 290 nm may be different and stronger than the
sun's UV - at least according to S Walter in the '82 AJE.
My question is: could this be part of the explanation for the building
to building difference in melanoma at LLNL?  Do those 1966 and 1969
buildings (pg 528 AJE, vol 145) still have the same light fixtures as
they had in the 70s?  If so, someone could check if the UV exposures are
any different.

Thurman Wenzl, ScD CIH
...usual disclaimers; these are solely my own thoughts.