RE: Radiation Safety Technician Position Available

I think the ad says something about 'OR 3 yr experience.....'.
Personnaly I think positions like this should require both experience
and education (a reasonable balance of both), but i'm willing to be this
particular position does not pay a lot of $$$ based on these
requirements...
My opinion only without knowing much more..

Standard disclaimers apply.