Re: 1-week RSO's

>This is the TYPE of thing that make me nervous when I see a 1-week RSO
>course offered

I predict that almost everyone agrees that a 1-week RSO course is
inadequate. Most of us probably agree that > 1 year of education and > 1
year of experience is minimal.

But even after many years of education and many years of experience there
will still be gaps in everyone's knowledge. As Scott said, let's encourage
everyone to ask the opinions of others, e.g. by using this list.

"Shlala gashle" (Zulu greeting, meaning "Stay safe")
mike (mcnaught@LANL.GOV)