Airflow Measurement

   Ken:  Talk with the folks at your pulmonary (respiratory) department, to
get advice about the respirometers they use to measure adequacy of lung
performance.
   I've acquired a "Wright Respirometer", Model "Mark 8" which is ideal for
measuring minute volume measurements.  It comes with a couple of adaptors
to allow direct hookup of the respirometer to different tube diameters.  I
attached a hose to our (Pulmonex) Xenon system's exhaust port, and the
Mark 8 fits snugly into the exhaust port-hose.
   Please contact me at (313) 576-1000, ext 3595 if you have further
questions.  Steve Conatser, RSO, VA Medical Center, Detroit.

1] Veterans Administration Medical Center     [4] Allen Park, MI 48101
2] ATTN:  Radiation Safety Officer (00A3)     [5] 313-562-6000 ex 3444
3] Southfield and Outer Drive          [6] Conatser.Steve@forum.va.gov