Re: NARM Use/Storage at Universities

The State of Ohio, as part of the process of becoming an Agreement State, is
currently in the midst of formulating regulations and procedures for NORM and
NARM.  My colleagues here at OSU who are experienced in this area are working
with lots of others across the state to try to assure that the regs are
reasonable and practicable.  The rest of us are waiting to see what happens.
(Note for users of NORM/NARM here in Ohio:  Your input could be valuable.
Contact ODH for info on where to send substantive comments.)

Eric Denison
denison.8@osu.edu

P.S.  Why do they list NORM and NARM as separate items if the definition of
NARM includes NORM?