Re[2]: FW: Russian Criticality Accident

Boyd Rose stated:

> Is there personal protective equipment which protects individuals against
> neutron exposure?  I have never heard of such equipment in my 12 year academic

> and professional career in health physics.

To which Sandy Perle responded (facetiously of course):

>Not unless a water and concrete jacket can be worn to moderate the
>neutrons!

Truly the stuff of organized crime "hit" technology transfer! ;-)

Boyd H. Rose, CM
Radiation Protection Officer
General Dynamics Land Systems Division
roseb@gdls.com

The opinions expresses above are solely my own and do not under any circumstance
reflect those of my employer.