Re: EMF and real estate values

If the antennae are at sufficient distance (10km) and /or point in a
direction opposite the home, there should be no problem.  If neither of
these are true, get a competent person to measure the exposure.  If less
than 2 microwatt/cm2, it is probably safe, assuming that the measurements
are representative of the likely exposure.
              John Goldsmith, M.D., M.P.H. Professor of Epidemiology