Re: Irradiation Facilities

SteriGenics has a facility in Charlotte, NC, and Corona, CA, that include
a small irradiator cell primarily designed for experimental studies and
for delivery of precise dose to products.  In Charlotte, we have done some
tissue processing (e.g., sterilization for grafts) wherein the product is
irradiated in coolers packed with dry ice.  This sounds similar to the
application you have.

The best points of contact in Charlotte are David Cardin (ExCell
Manager), or Brett Barthel (ExCell Account Manager).  Either should be
able to discuss the technincal aspects of processing the material and
talk about turn times, prices, etc.  The number is (800) 587-6877.

You can also reply to me at my e-mail address below, but I will be out of
the office next week (San Antonio).

Mark Smith, CHP
Corporate Manager of Technical Services
SteriGenics International