Re: Radioactive Source Recovery Program

Radsafers,

There were a couple of questions about my original message concerning
the Radioactive Source Recovery Program (RSRP).  RSRP would be limited
to Greater-Than-Class-C material (10CFR 61.55), unless public health &
safety concerns require DOE in cooperation with NRC to accept other
material.  The abbreviated version of the Program Plan is now available
at http://www.lanl.gov/NeutronSources/, click on the "Public Comment"
button.

Andrew Tompkins			| voice:  505-292-2038
ATL International, Inc.		| fax:    505-237-9960
Albuquerque, NM   87111-6300	| e-mail: jatalbq@ix.netcom.com