Re: Medical Exam

Kevin_Shenk@NOTES.YMP.GOV wrote:

>   Is there any legal requirement for an employee to inform radiological
>   control personnel at the nuclear site where they are employed the
>   specifics concerning a nuclear medical exam the employee has taken and
>   then returned to work while they are still expelling radioactive
>   materials ?

I know of no regulatory requirement for such a thing.  As to "legal
requirement" - if an employee has agreed to follow company procedures,
and a procedure has such a requirement in it, then I would say that
there is a "legal requirement" because there may be consequences if the
employee doesn't follow the procedure's requirements.  Al Tschaeche
antatnsu@pacbell.net