Re: FW: Low Doses and LNT -Reply

While attending the International Conference on Radiation Protection
and Dosimetry in Taipei, Taiwan this past April, I recall a talk
regarding the move to regulate exposure to airline crews. I believe
this was by an European organization. It did not receive favorable
support from those in attendance. I'll dig up my notes and provide
more specific information if possible.
------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director