Re: Disclosure of SSN

It seems to me that those who ask for social security numbers should be
sufficiently flexible to use some other means of keeping track of the
records, if someone refuses to give the number.   There is legitimate concern
these days that social security numbers can be misused by the criminal
element.  Although this is unlikely, it could happen and probably has
happened many times.   I doubt if there is any real reason to use ONLY the
social security number for the purpose of keeping track of dose.