copies of SL-1 report

    Dear RADSAFERs,

    I have received several requests so far for the article on SL-1,
    and am starting to fax them out.  However, there are 13 pages and
    my fax is slow, so please forgive me if you don't see it for a day
    or so.  Just keep watching your faxes.

    Note that I am not asking for you to stop requesting copies,
    because I am happy to send it to all who ask.  I am only letting
    you know that it may take a little time to get it out to
    everybody.

    Thanks,

    Doug Minnema
    <Douglas.Minnema@dp.doe.gov>