Rocketdyne Radiation Study

I would like to add my support for and agreement with Otto's statements.
I attended a public meeting hosted by the UCLA researchers and the
"Advisory Panel" on Friday night here in Southern California.  Dan Hirsch
and Alice Stewart were both in attendance as well as others.  The group
is calling for review and lowering of occupational exposure limits.  This
review is due to the inadequate protection provided to workers by the
current regulatory limits.  I would hope that the radiation protection
community provides equal press.  This study does have some very weak
points.

Chris
fitzc@syncor.com
My comments only