Re: Radiological Ground Water Management Plans (Tritium)

Mike,
Although it's not directly pertinent to your inquiry, I trust that as an HPS
member that you have seen what I've provided in the Newsletter.  I have an
editorial and another article in the works for the November issue.  I
mentioned what could be our management plan in the article "Uncertainty
Spreads to the BNL Staff" in the July one. Let me know if you wish more info.
Andy