Re[2]: Radio-Phobia

Somewhat on this same subject of getting the word out to the media ....

There is a series on PBS called REAL SCIENCE.  It is interviews with real
people in real scientific professions showing what they do.  It is geared
towards kids making career decisions.

As I was watching that last night I thought - Wouldn't it be interesting if
they did a Health Physicist!  Actually better yet Rad professionals since
they usually show 3 or 4 different occupations on a common theme.

I'm sure there are more details about this on pbs.org.