From: Charles Willis
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: RE: Industrial Radiography -Reply
Date:  October 30, 1997 19:05

Hi,

I just want to second Aaron Chen's recommendation of Steve McGuire's
"Working
Safely in Gamma Radiography,"  NUREG/BR-0024.  It was published back in
1982,
but quality stands the test of time (with luck).  I believe it is still
available (having
been reprinted several times) from the Superintendent of Documents, US
Government Printing Office, Washington, DC 10402.

Charlie Willis
caw@nrc.gov