MSDS info

Having had the occasion to review the info content from one MSDS provider
for one specific material (tritium gas) I can assure you that from the
perspective of the radiological info content it is totally misleading, in
some cases simply wrong, and of no help at all.  If you have occasion to
look at these I suggest you let the provider know.  If you are depending
on these to provide info to your staff a review is in order. Just a word
to the wise - but probably already discovered by others.

--
the above are the personal musing of the author,
and do not represent any past, current, or future