Re: Accident Dose

Gerry (and others who might be interested)-
You can browse or search the Radsafe archives via
the Internet on its new server.  To browse the
archives, use the following URL-
http://romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/RADSAFE/archives/

To serach the archives,
http://romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/RADSAFE/database.html

The new server lets you review postings chronologically,
by thread, etc.  You should be able to review every note
that was posted.  If my memory is correct, I believe that
Dean Chaney and Charles Willis were the principle NRC
participants in that discussion.

Best regards.

Judd M. Sills, CHP           |   Office: (619)455-2049
General Atomics, Room 01-166C|      Fax: (619)455-3181
3550 General Atomics Court   |   E-Mail:  sillsj@gat.com
San Diego, CA  92121         |