Subject: "Atomic Dog"
Author:  "Fischer; Karl" <kfischer%exchange.nih.gov@inet.rfets.gov> at inet
Date:    1/20/98 10:47 AM

How rich.  From the
"deranged-mutant-dog-infected-with-radiation-stalks-family" department:

USA Network aired "Atomic Dog" last Wednesday, and will air it again
1/24 and 1/31:

"A highly intelligent stray dog infected with radiation is on the loose.
And he's stalking the family that adopted his puppies.  Isabella Hofmann
and Cindy Pickett star in this USA Pictures Original.  Only on USA
Network.

"I know he's radioactive, but can we keep him?"

Please, no further cluttering of Radsafe mailboxes is necessary.  But if
you'd like to send your two cents to USA, feedback can be sent to
shows@usanetwork.com.  But make sure you send something to Montel first!

Karl Fischer
kwf@nih.gov

These views are mine.