Jay Gould book

>I am looking for someone who will write a short review of one of the books by
>Jay M. Gould.  The review will be posted on the Internet.  One title is "The
>Enemy Within".  If interested, contact me at nta@ntanet.net

Apologies if this has already been covered by someone else, but this book
recieved a review (and a well deserved trashing) in the October, 1996 HPS
Newsletter by Dade Moeller and Steve Merwin.  I believe the formal review
by the same authors also appeared in the November, 1996 HP Journal.

Gary L. Schroeder
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Environmental Protection Office
gs1@bnl.gov