Re: Dose Calulation software

For external dose calculation software I recommend Grove Engineering phone
301-231-5137 e-mail radsoft@framatech.com. For internal dose calculation I
recommend Helgeson phone 510-846-3453 e-mail lewhlgeson@helge.com.

I have been using both softwares for the past few years, and found them to
be very user friendly and right price too.

At 02:40 PM 3/2/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am looking for software on dose
>calculations. Any and all information would be appreciated. Shareware or
trail
>versions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.
>Fred Dannibale
>Electric Boat

mailto:rahimg@earthlink.net
Rahim Ghanooni
Sr. Health Physicist
Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM)
616-547-8419/8201 Phone/Fax