The Facts About Enrollment for VA Health Care

Hi all.

This is hopefully the last we need to hear about this and I hope this is
not a repeat message. I beg the indulgence of the radsafe community but
those of us who are vets appreciate the use of this forum. The VA has a
web site for:

"Setting the Record Straight:  The Facts About Enrollment  for VA Health
Care"

  at:

    http://www.va.gov/pubaff/enroll.htm

and I quote:
 "Specifically, misinformation has led some veterans to wonder whether
they will lose their
   eligibility for VA health-care services if they are not enrolled at VA
by October 1, 1998. The answer is
   NO, they will not lose their eligibility, but in most cases, they do
need to apply for enrollment by
   contacting their nearest VA medical center."

Please pass this along to other vet friends.

Bruce Busby   W - bab1303@hub.doh.wa.gov  H - babusby@aol.com
Radiation Health Physicist - Washington State Department of Health
Radiation Protection Division - Radioactive Materials Section
7171 Cleanwater Lane, Building 5, PO Box 47827
Olympia, WA      98504-7827
Phone: 360-236-3222      Fax: 360-236-2255