RE: High Contamination

Radsafers:

Please reply to the list as this may be of interest to others.

Mike,
could you please provide information on isotopic constituents found?  I
wonder if activation or fission product prevail.  The dose rates and the
beta/gamma ratio seem to be extremely high.  However, deposition of
contaminants in systems with low flows (I presume your sensing line has)
is generaly higher.

Thank you in advance.

Miroslav Lieskovský,
Health Physicist,
Point Lepreau G.S., NB POWER
bus.: 	(506) 659 7421	mlieskovsky@nbpower.com
res.: 	(506) 636 7629	miroslav@nbnet.nb.ca
P.S.: ...a clueless lobotomized nuke! Yep,is there any better
combination? 8^)