Re: Risk with Am241/Be source?

Send an e mail to the IAEA Division of Public Information
<official.mail@iaea.org> and ask for the Manual on Nuclear Gauges -
Practical Radiation Safety Manual - IAEA-PRSM-3, 1992. I have no doubt that
the AIEA will provide you  this simple and useful guide, which describes the
basic procedures to handling and operate these portable gauges

J.J.Rozental <josrozen@netmedia.net.il>