Pb-210 Contaminant

Greetings;

Awhile back there was a thread or two on Pb-210 as a contaminant in shielding
products.  I didn't hang on to the messages, and now I'm wishing that I had.

I would like to get any past posting information in addition to any new
information that might be available (pubs, personal experiences, etc.).  I
am interested in any information on naturally occurring elevated levels of
Pb-210 in lead shielding products (i.e., bricks, shot, sheets, aprons,
etc.), lead commercial products, OR any products containing lead-tin alloys.

You can reply to me directly if you wish, or to RADSAFE if you think the
information is of general interest.

Thanks in advance,

Shane Brightwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~