Combination Survey Instrument/Wipe Counter???

Does anyone know of a single instrument that can be used both as a survey
instrument and a wipe counter?  It would be used in a hospital for surveying
packages with small, sealed I-125 and Pd-103 sources for use in prostate
implants.  We were using a Vict 425 Frisker, but it has failed.  We wish to
upgrade to a newer instrument.  Any suggestions appreciated.

Peace.

Tyler
Tyler M. Lembcke, M.S.
ABMP Certified, Radiation Oncology Physics
Oncology Therapies of Chattanooga
2333 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37404
(423) 493-1690
(423) 493-6828 (fax)
physics@cdc.net
http://www.cdc.net/~physics/index.htm

      THE LAST OF HUMAN FREEDOMS IS
THE CHOICE OF ATTITUDE IN ANY GIVEN SITUATION
    ---------Victor Frankl----------

               BE  FREE