Re: Re[2]: Open Radiation Safety Technician Position at UC-Reply

I have received several messages questioning my earlier e-mail
message, & apparently some people are pretty unhappy with their
salaries, & are SURE I must be wrong. To clarify my earlier e-mail
message, the hourly salary I noted IS correct. The top-step annual salary
is $55,057 PLUS benefits. I'm not sure how the County calculates hourly
rates,  but it is about $31.00/hr, excluding benefits. This is NOT an entry
level position. It requires at least a B.S. and three years of HP
experience. Please e-mail me directly if you have any additional
questions!

kkaufman@dhs.co.la.ca.us