Re: Radiation litigation and Judges Opinions

Sandy you wrote:

, and, arrogance >The following was posted today on Powernet. It points out
the
>misinformation, and, arrogance of some within the legal profession. Pay
>close attention to the dissenting opinion of one of the appelate judges
>hearing the case:
>
>       July 10, 1998
>
>      By JOHN McDONALD
>      The Orange County Register

I am sorry but I do not understnad what is "misinformation" you are
referring to? What is the arrogance you are referring to? Have you read the
entire opinion? Are you relying on Mr. McDonald to give an accurate
accounting of both what the judge stated and that it is not taken out of
context?

Paul Lavely
UC Berkeley