RE: 10 CFR comparisons

The DOE came up with the comparison several years ago.  I obtained a copy
from Joel Rabovsky at DOE-HQ.  They have been using it at the DOE facilities
that are now using 10CFR20.  We took the document and added what we could to
the comparison from the USACE and 29CFR1926.53.

Kenny Fleming CHP CSP
FUSRAP Radiological Control Supervisor
knflemin@bechtel.com
(423) 220-2306