Re: N.U Must Pay For Decommissioning -Reply

	We all know from this posting that Claude A. Flory works for NU,
because he signed his posting.  But what is 'AllianceScaff' and who does
Robert D. H. Aft work for?  Why didn't he sign his posting?  He differs
in opinion but doesn't say why.
	Just because a judge says, doesn't make it so.  I have heard too
many judges make biased and unsupported statements; even where the
evidence is clear, if the judge has a different opinion or bias, that
judge will rule the way (s)he wants.  A judge's dictum holds no
precedent.

from Bob Scott
Roger Williams Medical Center
bobscottchp@juno.com