Vote on the Sierra Blanca site

Thanks to all who have responded to my call for "yes" votes on the Austin American-Statesman's poll on the proposed low-level radioactive waste facility at Sierra Blanca.  We jumped out to a 68% to 31% lead this morning.  I have noticed that the anti's are now gaining a vote here and a vote there.

The paper will surely use this informal poll in later stories.  So, please vote if you have not done so, and encourage others to vote "yes" on the question: "Should nuclear waste be stored near Sierra Blanca?"

You can vote at:  http://www.austin360.com/news/001metro/09sept/04/4nuke.htm