Re: Poll for you to vote to save Brookhaven Lab

One of my responsibilities at AP involves supervising our coverage of
polls, and I feel compelled to point out the obvious: In no way can the
results of this utterly unscientific survey be construed as representing
the views of the general public or of any group other than those who know
about this Web site, go to it and choose to vote.

However, the current results might say something about the ability of
"pro-nukes" to mobilize online ...

My opinion only.

Mike Mokrzycki
Associated Press