Re: Poll for you to vote to save Brookhaven Lab

I totally agree with your opinion of the poll, but feel that our best
interests lie in keeping our programs/options viable.

At 09:41 AM 9/10/98 -0500, you wrote:
>One of my responsibilities at AP involves supervising our coverage of
>polls, and I feel compelled to point out the obvious: In no way can the
>results of this utterly unscientific survey be construed as representing
>the views of the general public or of any group other than those who know
>about this Web site, go to it and choose to vote.
>
>However, the current results might say something about the ability of
>"pro-nukes" to mobilize online ...
>
>My opinion only.
>
>Mike Mokrzycki
>Associated Press
>New York
>

>Kevin Donohoe <kjd@nucmed.bidmc.harvard.edu> on 09/10/98 10:23:01 AM
>
>Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu
>

> To:      Multiple recipients of list
>          <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
>
> cc:      (bcc: Michael Mokrzycki/TheAP)
>

> Subject: Re: Poll for you to vote to save Brookhaven Lab
>

>I just voted at this site.  Despite it being an anti-nukes site, the
>vote is (so far) 68% against closing the high flux beam reactor, 31% in
>favor.
>
>It seems our votes are having an impact.
>
>Kevin Donohoe, M.D.
>kjd@nucmed.bidmc.harvard.edu

Linda Jacobson
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Inorganic Trace Analysis (CST-9), MS K484
ph. (505) 665-5414
FAX (505) 667-9863
email: llj@lanl.gov