Re: Landauer's New Badge

I question the value of using the ALO badges in facilities where mixed
fields(neutrons and gammas) are involved.  It may be hard to justify extra
expense(assuming they cost more) and other problems previously mentioned to
measure a few mrem of gamma when the minimum detectable dose equivalents for
neutron badges are in the order of 30-40 mrem.
Warren Church, UML RSO
warren_church@uml.edu