Re: Poll for you to vote to save Brookhaven Lab -Reply

Claude, I do my best to ensure AP does not report any unscientific survey,
no matter what the source. Please let me know if you see an AP story that
cites one, and do so as quickly as possible -- preferably while the story
is still "live" on the wire, so we can try to fix it before it makes it
into any newspapers.

Mike Mokrzycki
212 621 1962

"CLAUDE A. FLORY" <FLORYCA@GWSMTP.NU.COM> on 09/10/98 11:20:31 AM