RE: looking for beta corretion factor information

Scott we use an U-238 with a known mrad/hr and do an open and closed window
measurement,
subtract the two and divide by the known mrad/hr.  This gives you your BCF.
ANSI N323A-1997
also mentions BCF now and defines tolerances for this factor.

	Paul Revels
	Braidwood Station