Re: Delusional individuals and how to deal with them

Thanks for you advice.  I have discussed the principles of radiation with this gentleman, to no effect as yet.  With regards to physicians, he has seen at least 3 in the past couple of years, all of which have called me, all of which have found no symptoms of any sickness, let alone radiation induced sickness.  Oh well, we do what we can.

Hans J. Messersmith
hmessers@isdh.state.in.us
Indoor and Radiologic Health
Indiana State Department of Health