Training Question for DOE facilities

I'm checking which way the wind's blowing on a training issue.  If you're at a DOE facility, can you please respond (or pass along to your training gurus) to these quick questions - directly to me.  I'll post results.

Thanks.

1.  Do you train in the following categories: (as defined by 10CFR835)

    GERT
    Radworker
    Radcon Technician

2.  Is passing a test required for initial qualification in:

    GERT
    Radworker
    RCT

3.  Is passing a test required for re-qualification in:

    GERT
    Radworker
    RCT

4.  If you didn't have to (for the ones you do), would you test for re-qualification anyway on:

    GERT
    Radworker
    RCT

4b.  If you answered yes on some but not all in 4, describe your rationale for when testing "should" be required.

5.  In your opinion, does the current version of 835 require testing in both initial and retraining on :

    GERT
    Radworker
    RCT

6.  Are you aware of any Technical Position from DOE allowing waiving of testing for any of the above training.  Please cite reference.

Thanks again.
Keith Welch
Newport News VA
welch@jlab.org