Re: Career Opps.

> I will be graduating from Purdue in May with a BS in Health Physics. I
> have taken many advanced courses offered at the graduate level. I was
> hoping someone out there could point me in the right direction to find
> people who would be interested in seeing my resume.
> I would truly appreciate it if anyone could help. Thanks-Eric

To Eric and other job hunters...

Feel free to use my Employment page at
www.radix.net/~gregsackett/jobs.htm, which contains links to job
listings at over 500 sites that may employ HPs.  Be sure to check out
Bruce Busby's list of HP specific jobs, which is one of the first
links on my page.  It is an excellent place to start...  Good luck in
your job search.

Greg
Greg Sackett
Health Physicist