Risk Analysis of Tunnels

Sven:
I would suggest that you review the document:
"The Channel Tunnel; A Safety Case".  It concerns the safety aspects of the
tunnel and is available from:
Channel Tunnel Publications, Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3 OEG
Tel: 01892 863766  fax: 01892 863766.
email: info@www.onpublications.com

I hope that this is of benefit to you.
Regards,

Dr.Martin Haas
martin_haas@notes.ymp.gov

Dear Sirs,

presently I do a risk analysis of a tunnel. Unfortunately I did not find
comparable data to judge the calculated risk. Does you know some data
which make it possible to compare the risk with other tunnels or similar
buildings.

Thank you,

S. Otto

Sven Otto                       Tel.:+49 (0)40 36149 163
c/o Germanischer Lloyd          Fax.:+49 (0)40 36149 7320
Research/Development/Engineering Div.
Basic Research Department       email: ott@germanlloyd.de
Vorsetzen 32                    WWW: http://www.germanlloyd.de
D-20459 Hamburg