Monoclonal Antibody Radioimmuno-therapy for patients with ovarian carcinoma, using Yttrium-90

Dear radsafers

We will participate in a multicentre randomised study of patients with
ovarian carcinoma using the HMFG1 antibody labelled with Y-90.

We would like to know what are the required guidelines for radiation
protection with Y-90.

The activity will be 30 mCi per patient.

Thanking you in advance

Sergio

Sergio Faermann, Ph.D.                         Tel: 972-7-6403301
Department of Oncology                         Fax: 972-7-6232336
Soroka University Medical Center
P.O.B 151                         E-mail:sergio@bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Beer-Sheva, Israel 84101