Position Announcement, New York City Department of Health

To Robert:

Thanks for your suggestion. We do consider a position in New York City of interest to the international community, but apologize to those who were forced to read through the entire announcement and who do not.

To JM:

We understand that you are not interested in the position.

To all the radsafers who have already responded to the announcement with their resumes, thank you.

We think living and working in NYC is pretty terrific too.

Ken Daniel

nychealth9@erols.com