Re: X-rays or Strip Search? -Reply -Reply

A hospital I used to work at in another state occasionally found itself
with a court order to xray a person.  The "patient" and police escorts
would just show up with the court order which specified the exam and our
facility.  The legal folks at the hospital would virtually always tell
the xray folks to comply and do the exam.  Perhaps that is how this is
being handled.

Aggie
standard disclaimer
Agnes.Barlow@yale.edu
203 737-2142

ssments and risk analysis which seem to predominate