Re:TENORM

>In the interim I would like to attract your attention to the Proceedings
>of the NORM-2 Symposium in November in Germany (I just received them
>today and I do apologise if you already have them).  If not, I think you
>can get them from KEMA Ruud Janssen (it's something new now - I can't
>readily recall the new name).

Dear Nick -

I am not sure I know how to get in touch with this organization or person.
Could you send me their e-mail address, WWW page, or other contact
information?  NORM is something of interest to me as it touches on a great
deal of consulting I do.  In addition, having degrees in Geological
Sciences, I have an academic interest in it, too.Thanks!

BTW - My friend Kerry Collison has just released a new book (The Fifth
Season) there in Oz and nearby countries.  Have you heard any reviews of it?

Andy

Andrew Karam, MS, CHP			akaram@safety.rochester.edu
RSO, University of Rochester		http://www.rochester.edu/Admin/EHAS/rshpage.htm
(716) 275-3781 (voice)				(716) 256-0365 (fax)

"Just as, from the pawprint alone, one recognizes the lion." Johann
Bernoulli, 1697 referring to Newton's anonymous solution of the
brachistochrone problem.