RE: TENORM

Group,

Nick Tsurikov wrote:
>> In the interim I would like to attract your attention to the Proceedings
>> of the NORM-2 Symposium in November in Germany (I just received them
>> today and I do apologise if you already have them).  If not, I think you
>> can get them from KEMA Ruud Janssen (it's something new now - I can't
>> readily recall the new name).

> Andy Karam wrote:
 > I am not sure I know how to get in touch with this organization or
person.
 > Could you send me their e-mail address, WWW page, or other contact
 > information?  NORM is something of interest to me as it touches on a
great
 > deal of consulting I do.  In addition, having degrees in Geological
 > Sciences, I have an academic interest in it, too.Thanks!

If still available the proceedings of NORM II might be available from dr
Manfred Sappok of Siempelkamp (cast iron factory, which also has a license
to melt activated scrap from the nuclear industry and NORM contaminated
scrap from the 'Non-Nuclear Industry' or better?? 'natural resources
producing/processing industry').

You can reach dr Sappok by e-mail: SGR-M.Sappok@t-online.de

Kind Regards, Gert Jonkers
CTAN - Analytical - Nuclear Measurement Techniques
http://sww.ksla.shell.nl/analytical/skills/nuclearmea/1.html
   Radiotracer applications,
   Gamma-transmission and Neutron BackScatter (NBS) measurements
   Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM)
   Radiological Protection Advice
Shell Research and Technology Centre, Amsterdam (SRTCA),
http://www.srtca.shell.nl/welcome.html
PO Box 38000, NL-1030 BN Amsterdam, the Netherlands
tel.        +31 - 20 - 630 3424
fax        +31 - 20 - 630 2911
e-mail   Gert.G.Jonkers@OPC.Shell.COM