help. extra torso fat influence to the effective dose in organs

Hi,

I plan to do a research on the extra torso fat influence to the effective dose
in organs. I am going to do MCNP calculations using a phantom for standard man
and changing its torso thickness.

At the moment I have a difficulty finding any publications on this topic.

Does anybody knows something about it or might be you can recommend databases
where I could search for publications about it.

I'll be greatful for any help.

Thanks a lot.

Igor