From: Neuhauser, Sieglinde
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 1998 1:25 PM
To: Sprung, Jeremy L; Weiner, Ruth
Subject: RE: Accidents At Sea

My database has two references in it that are pertinent.
-Sheldon, R.B.,"EA of the Sinking of the Nuclear-Powered Submarines Thresher
and Scorpion," 1995, Waste Management'95
-FEIS on the Disposal of Decommissioned, Defueled Submarine Reactor Plants,
1984, Dept of the Navy (DOE as cooperating agency).  This includes early
data on samples from the Thresher/Scorpion debris sites.

I am copying both of them for you.

Sieglinde